mercredi 1 juin 2011

day-4

I threw up big time last night. I threw up quite a few stuffs, that actually I was surprised there could be so much amount of room in my stomach for stuffs. When that happened, i was still in front of my desk and it really came out very quickly....... which means I kinda spilt all the way till the sink in the toilet. How drunk was I? Long story short, it still smells vomit so far in my flat and didn't go to work this morning.

On the way to work this afternoon in the metro, I saw a black guy probably weary. I assumed that he was because of work. Then I looked at myself, even more bombed, but because of drinking.
That got me thinking several rounds already till now.
Actually in as far as I can recall, quite rarely did I work so hard that I worn myself out, instead, more than often I just drove myself into exhaustion with alcohol. I am wondering why?
Why after all? Does it make any sense?

At least I don't get it by now.





 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire