dimanche 5 septembre 2010

ヒメアノ〜ル 白晝之雨


This is the manga that I'm currently reading. The author is Minoru Furuya while I didn't figure out how it calls in english. Diffrerent from Let's Go! Inachuu Ping-Pong Club (行け!稲中卓球部), this series conveys something more complicated than just exaggeration and stupid stuffs that make you laugh out loud. In my case, the question whether I was merely killing time was raised when I was reading the first volume and later I couldn't help asking myself if there's something profounder in between the narration of derailed behaviors and funny actions and the messages addressed...... When you look at the messages behind the scenario, it's even a bit philosophical and more serious than imagined.

But after all, maybe there's no such messages.


Share


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire