mercredi 5 octobre 2011

on the edge of fashion, a bullshit boss

cet enfoirée
--------------

so my boss told me that she’s not gonna do the raise that she promised two months ago when I informed her that I quit.

no matter whatever reason she came up with, it’s merely excuse and it doesn’t make it any prettier. (so I skip it here)

she said that it’s better that both of us take some time to think about this.

what the hell does that mean?

I said that I’ve already thought it through when I made a decision to stay two months ago and once I made a decision, I’m not gonna flip it over like this. (like she did, but I thought due to the manner, I shouldn’t say so)

why did I stay in the company that earlier I wanted to go?

because my boss said that it’s totally possible that I proposed projects and once they were ok with it, I could put it into reality, which is the very reason I stayed in this company at the very beginning.
besides, she said she’d still like to make the tv ad of the perfume and if I got any idea, it’s more than welcomed; especially when the budget was rather limited, a good concept to an ad became even more important.   (of course)

it’s a good chance if I can make a tv ad. that’s another main reason I decided to stay for a few more months.


two months later I got such speech from 1904 to almost 2000.



mock me, and mock me well.





I found it preposterous, smiling.














Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire