mercredi 28 septembre 2011

On the edge of fashion, solar spotlight

Well now what am I doing ? I’m doing a research about some “spot solaire”. 
Why?
Because my genius creative senior colleague, the ass-kisser, got a brilliant idea the other day while our boss was talking about lighting the balcony (or the sign on it?).
So why doesn’t she take care of all this solar spotlight installation shit herself? Because I’m the one who took care of the sign before, according to my boss.

Good. It’s like I got nothing to do, isn’t it?

It’s a balcony of a supposed-to-be high fashion house and you want me to do some diy to light it…. What the fuck are you serious?!!


Oh yes she is, my boss.

While I’m on the research, I can’t help noticing that the ass-kisser has been typing.
I wonder what the frak she’s been working on.




ASS.








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire